I can’t believe it is the post before my final post on my 10K reasons journey. Wow, what a ride it has been. I will have found and documented 10,000 reasons to bless the Lord upon the completion of my post tomorrow. But, as the song (which started all of this) 10,000 Reasons states, “Still my soul will sing your praise unending. Ten thousand years and then forevermore,” I will never stop finding reasons to Bless my Lord.
Sunday, May 25
My 27 Thanks:
1. Judah was highly motivated to get ready for church because he knew we got to go by the donut store and pick up 120 donuts for our donut party that morning.
2. Abby and Arizona helped carry in all the donuts.
3. The kids were so excited for their donut party in KidMotion.
4. We had high attendance numbers for Memorial weekend. The kids were super pumped up too.
5. My team leaders are awesome. We had lots of kids and many leaders out for Memorial weekend. However, my team held it down and still executed successful ministry.
6. Our ending small group activity was so fun that kids were making their parents wait on them to finish the activity in its entirety.
7. We had several new kids in KidMotion today. Growth is the will of God.
8. A friend of mine rededicated her life to the Lord today.
9. God’s unfailing love and grace.
10. Judah and I shared lunch together at McAlisters. He is such a cute and fun lunch date. He wanted to take a silly face picture to send to his daddy. Then, he asked his daddy to send him a silly face picture. When Judah received the picture back, he laughed so hard and so loud. It was such a cute moment.
11. Judah and I were able to rest up some for the evening church activities.
12. Judah is a great helper. He has such a sweet, tender heart and loves to help me out.
13. Mr. Smallwood, one of the most influential teachers in my life, wrote the sweetest comment on my Facebook page. He continues to invest in my life.
14. I didn’t feel well today. My mom told me that she would drive up to OKC and take care of me if I asked her to. She was serious too.
15. Moms are so special. I have a very special mom.
16. We had a great crowd at the Ice Cream Scoop Off at church.
17. The church paid for everyone to have all you can eat free ice cream. Everyone, especially the kids, loved it!
18. I love watching the church body hang out and spend time together socializing and building relationships.
19. My new friend, Lan, told me that she was praying for me. Her sweet smile sure does light up the room.
20. Judah had an absolute blast playing with his friends. He didn’t want to leave. I love watching him with his friends. It’s too cute.
21. I was able to visit with several church friends. Usually, I only have time to say, “Hi,” in hallway passing, but tonight I was able to visit.
22. Tonight, I am officially on vacation for an entire week.
23. Judah wanted to take a shower tonight instead of a bath. Showers are so much easier!
24. My mom called me again this evening to check in on me and see how I was feeling. She prayed for me over the phone. My mom knows how to pray the Word and she declared Phil 1:6 over my life, “And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.”
25. Tomorrow will be my last official blog entry for my 10K reasons thankfulness journey.
26. God has not, nor will He ever forget about me.
27. Jesus declared in His Word, “It is Finished.” Because He finished, so can I.