I love this experience. Writing this blog makes me aware of every moment of every day. And in those moments, I can always find a way to Bless the Lord.
My 28 Thanks:
1. The worship set in this morning’s staff chapel was so sweet.
2. God is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
3. I believe in Him with all my heart.
4. Bethel worship.
5. Rony delivered an awesome wrap up sermon to our book, Start.
6. People who are passionate about what they preach.
8. People who pay it forward. Helped people, help people.
9. Rony was so excited to recieve his 15 seconds of twitter fame when Jon Acuff responded to his tweet. I love it when my friends are excited and celebrated.
10. My teammates work hard.
11. Brandon told Danielle and I that he reads our blogs everyday. I work for leaders who care about their teammates.
12. Two people told me that the blog on shame spoke to them.
13. More seats around the staff table have people sitting in them.
14. Fresh coats of paint.
15. Jen came over and measured all of my windows for custom curtains. I will have to pace myself. Fabric is expensive. So, I will be buying fabric for one window a paycheck. But, when it is done-it will be beautiful!
16. Hobby Lobby always gives a 40% off coupon on one item.
17. Judah laughed at everything tonight.
18. Family, funny car conversations.
19. We make up stories all the time.
20. I got to talk to my brother Jake today. I don’t get to see him often and our chat was nice.
21. Danielle is helping me gather young adult help for my Back 2 School Fuel service setup.
22. My friend, Debby, is having an awesome time at the Mary Kay Convention in Dallas.
23. My mom is feeling better. She has been really sick and she is never sick. Believing that she is totally well tomorrow.
24. Dance. It inspires me creatively. So You Think You Can Dance had an awesome, moving lyrical piece tonight.
25. Custard Ice Cream. A little goes a long way.
26. The facility team is always a great help on kids ministry events. They make my life easier.
27. I stopped and read the 10,000 Reasons wall at church today. Wow…the visual of 10,000 statements of praise to God moves me! I can only imagine what it does for Him. His word declares that He delights in the praises of His people.
28. My heart blesses the Lord.