My 27 Thanks:
1. Gary is home.
2. I have an awesome heater in my home.
3. We have a wonderful fireplace that also puts out heat.
4. I have a roof over my head.
5. My team had a time of corporate prayer this morning.
6. There was laughter in our staff meeting today. I love laughing with my team.
7. My team loves to give me a hard time, but today I was full of comebacks. We enjoy working with one another.
8. My friend, Janelle, sent me an awesome email message. It made me smile from ear to ear.
9. My friend, Debby, was blessed BIG TIME by a friend she just recently met.
10. I love hearing stories of people being a blessing to others. I truly believe that being a blessing to others would cure most depression issues.
11. I had my annual budget meeting with Brandon and it went well. I got a “good job” comment because I handed in a great, workable budget and I had to make very little corrections.
12. I was able to spend an hour of uninterrupted time on my message for Sunday.
13. I am excited about my newest 3 week series on Selflessness. Jesus put others first.
14. To be the greatest, you have to serve others first.
15. Jesus chose to leave Heaven where He was the King of Kings and come to Earth to serve others.
16. Jesus radically changed the world with miracles.
17. Miracles are not a thing of the past. They still happen.
18. Dorothy and I went to pick up lunch together. I love spending time with Dorothy. She has a beautiful heart for others.
19. She blessed me with lunch.
20. I got to sit with Pastor Marcia and Dorothy and enjoy lunch and visit about life.
21. Pastor Marcia is a walking Bible Concordance.
22. It was a productive work day.
23. To-Do lists. I love lists.
24. I got to spend the evening with my family.
25. Judah and I ate popcorn together out of the popcorn bowl he made for the craft fair.
26. After Judah went to bed, Gary and I searched online for Judah’s BIG Christmas gift. I can’t wait to get it for him. We have been saving for a while and this is the year for the gift.
27. Financial Wisdom.