Tuesday, April 22
My 27 Thanks:
1. I woke up feeling rested.
2. I can put on peace. I walked through an event today and had peace.
3. Judah was so excited to know he got to spend the entire day with his daddy.
4. Several people told me today that my little boy is so cute and sweet!
5. Kind words from strangers.
6. Gary, Judah, and I had lunch at McAlisters together. We ate outside.
7. Gary and I so enjoy conversations with Judah. He makes us laugh.
8. I am already receiving sweet birthday greetings on Facebook. People are to kind.
9. My mom and I got to talk several times today. She is so sweet and caring. And, she is coming to see me this weekend.
10. I enjoyed a smooth day at work.
11. Sam helped us get a better quote on our car repair.
12. It is a most glorious day filled with lots of sunshine.
13. Trees and flowers are in full bloom. I love watching God’s rich creation come to life.
14. We played outside together. Judah and Gary took turns doing flips in the grass.
15. We have tons of playtime as a family. I am so thankful for both the quality and the quantity of time we invest in one another.
16. Gary grilled steaks.
17. We had dinner on the patio.
18. Judah ate meat!
19. I had to give some blood today for a routine check up. The lab tech was awesome. I so appreciate skilled medical professionals.
20. Romans 8.
21. Nothing can separate us from the love of God.
22. Because I belong to Jesus, the power of the life-giving spirit has freed me from sin.
23. The Holy Spirit helps me in my weaknesses.
24. Words can’t fully express or capture all the wonderful things about my God.
25. God himself has given us right standing with Him.
26. Victory is mine through Jesus Christ.
27. Perfect love casts out all fear.