My 28 Thanks:
1. My morning began with a cute little finger tapping ever so gently on my cheek. Then, I heard the words, “Mommy, wake up. The sun is up.”
2. Every day is a new day for God to do something wonderful and new in your life.
3. Morning time.
4. Our little family went to the Zoo today and it was fun.
5. Morgan, our neice, joined us for the Zoo trip.
6. We rode the train all around the Zoo. It was my first time to do that and it is totally the way to see the Zoo.
7. Chiropractic adjustments. My brother is awesome and always works us in.
8. I felt much better after my adjustment.
9. I love natural health treatments like adjustments, honey and cinnamon, and coconut oil, and etc…
10. I learned today that a human brain is capable of processing up to 70,000 thoughts a day.
11. I am a learner.
12. The human body and mind astounds me. God is a great, indescribable God.
13. I know that the Giraffe has a heart the size of a basketball which weighs 23 lbs. The Giraffe has the highest blood pressure of all species. Hopefully, this information will be a trivial pursuit question one day and I will ace it!
14. Charlie did an awesome Back 2 School Fuel graphic for me.
15. We got an amazing, second row parking spot at the Zoo.
16. The Zoo wasn’t crowded at all.
17. Gary cooked dinner again while I played outside with Judah.
18. We got to enjoy the outdoors before the welcomed rain came again.
19. I am learning some important tools to put into practice that will help me modify the way I have been living.
20. My mother-in-law surprised Gary with his favorite cooking pan. He was so excited. He is truly a gadget/kitchen utensil guy.
21. My in-laws came over tonight for a chat. They are sweet, caring people.
22. Judah kept his shoes on for every car ride today…big accomplishment.
23. Jetted tub time.
24. Judah fell asleep as soon as I said, “The End” to another one of my stories. He is so attentive while I tell them. I should record them and write children’s books. That would be fun.
25. Night time prayers with Judah.
26. God is love.
27. He can’t be anything else, but love.
28. His love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me.