Monday, October 14
My 27 Thanks:
1. Judah woke up and ask me to hold him close for a few minutes. I love this morning huggle time opportunity.
2. Staff prayer day.
3. There is power in corperate prayer.
4. I can be honest with God.
5. He cares about my heart.
6. Pastor Tami likes to find solutions to problems. I am thankful for her help and support.
7. I was able to focus and spend time on one big project today.
8. I am thankful for the inventor of ical, wunderlist, and the legal pad.
9. Organization and schedules.
10. Judah had a great day at school.
11. He came home singing over and over and over again one line of a new song he is learning for his Christmas play.
12. Judah loves to sing.
13. Judah only knows songs that lift up the name of Jesus. How long can I keep it this way?
14. I recieved a very exciting phone call today! It was an answer to prayer.
15. Potential partnerships!
16. Gary was a huge help today.
17. Gary is a huge help everyday…Gary took our fall festival flyers around to 5 elementary schools today. He saved me at least 3 hours of work!
18. Dustin showed me a simple command on my MAC computer. It solved two weeks of confusion!
19. Gary told me that Judah wanted to wait outside once he got home from school. He wanted to wait outside so he could see me drive up!
20. We had a fun evening as a family.
21. Our night consisted of making tents in the living room, hungry hippos, and wrestle matches!
22. The laundry and dishes are done!
23. My mom gave us some organic beef. It was awesome.
24. God protected my mother-in-law today. She was in a wreck and the car is totaled, but she is okay!
25. My friend, Laura, has a birthday today! I am so glad God brought her to Crossroads Church, so we could meet and become friends.
26. Amy Hoover and scripture texts never get old!
27. Ephesians 1:14 (NLT) “God will give us the inheritance He promised and that He has purchased us to be His own people.”