My 27 Thanks:
1. Nothing can separate me from the love of God.
2. God’s love for me is so great that I can’t even comprehend it.
3. The book of Romans is filled with such rich truth.
4. God’s love is never ending. It stretches to the highest mountain and penetrates the depths of the earth.
5. God’s love is unconditional. It is who He is.
6. We are working ahead in creative.
7. We have the stage design ready to launch for the new year and beginning stages of Easter planning are underway.
8. Jameson solved a Christmas production problem for me. It is going to work better than I even thought.
9. Dustin helped too.
10. Teri is coming back into work to help me out with a CD duplication project. She is so willing to help.
11. Gary, Judah, and I had lunch together.
12. Lorry Gail is an awesome help. She is a writer extraordinaire. She can produce a funny script in a matter of minutes.
13. Creative friends who inspire me.
14. The first week of our You First service is ready to go. I am excited to teach this series on Selflessness to my KidMotion kids.
15. Judah played in the dirt while Gary worked on our fence. I love seeing my little boy have fun in the dirt.
16. My sister’s little white fur ball dog, Comet, is alive. After being ran over by a truck, he jumped up and ran back to my parent’s house unharmed. It is a miracle.
17. Everytime my mom tells a story, she makes me laugh. She left TBN on the TV during the day so Comet, the dog, could watch it and get saved. She said he needed Jesus after that death defying experience. Oh man…I am so excited to spend time with my family this Thanksgiving.
18. We had a wonderful, home cooked dinner. Gary led the way and I was his wonderful assistant:) I don’t mind assisting at all in the kitchen.
19. Judah ate a vegetable. Granted, I had to put brown sugar on the sweet potato, but he ate it!
20. I told the most funny version of the 3 Little Pigs tonight for Judah’s bedtime story. Let’s just say it ended with the 3 little pigs falling asleep too close to the fireplace. When they woke, they smelled like ham and bacon. Judah, Gary, and I errupted with laughter.
21. We laughed together for a solid 10 minutes over that story. Gary then joined in and we continued to tell it together. Judah loved it and wanted us to tell it all again. I am sure we will never be able to tell it the same way again.
22. Gary and Judah make my heart smile.
23. Gary and I enjoyed a movie together.
24. Gary is willing to watch chick flick movies with me.
25. Gary told me that I make him laugh.
26. He makes me laugh too.
27. Evenings spent together.