Tuesday, December 3
My 27 Thanks:
1. The Word of God brings life.
2. The Word of God is the foundation for which I stand.
3. The Word of God helps you to stand even after you have done all to stand.
4. The Lord is my Light and my Salvation.
5. The Lord is the strength of my life.
6. Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.
7. Psalm 27.
8. There are times when I am really thankful that I learned to follow the rule, “when you don’t have something nice to say, don’t speak at all.”
10. I received a text of love and encouragement from a friend today.
11. Pastor Marcia always encourages me.
12. Gary and Judah brought me lunch.
13. Gary is the best kids pastor assistant ever. He helped me reset the entire KidMotion room, hang banners, haul off hay bales and more. I think I will give him a raise. Ha Ha Ha!
14. Judah makes my heart smile. His energy for life excites me.
15. Starla made it back to work today with the sweet lil baby.
16. Little baby boy is doing better and his breathing is improving.
17. Judah and I have lots of fun making hot chocolate together. We enjoy drinking it with lots of marshmallows even more.
18. Jameson and Dustin will be pulling long hours for tech week. But, they will get it all done.
19. We had a great practice with our silent clowns.
20. I love humor.
21. Judah laughed hysterically while watching the clown sketches.
22. I love experiencing life through the eyes of my child.
23. Mike and Michael are working so hard to perfect this difficult task.
24. We all enjoyed a quiet, restful evening at home after a long days work.
25. Gary and I finished decorating our tree together using painted tree limbs and pine cones. They are both free and beautiful.