My 27 Thanks:
1. Gary and I have another day off together. Wow, we might get spoiled to all this time off together.
2. Judah gets to go back to school today. I love his sweet school and what they teach him.
3. I loved my Smith Wigglesworth devotion this morning. There is power in the blood of Jesus. When you believe in the blood of Jesus, no emon in hell or the devil himself can move you!
4. Quiet time in the morning.
5. Judah hasn’t had much of an apetite lately. But, he ate a great breakfast this morning.
6. Gary took Judah to school and I took my time getting ready for the day. I enjoy piddling when I get the chance.
7. My mom loves natural health and she is alays sharing great tips with me.
8. Gary and I had an afternoon date.
9. We enjoyed shopping together for our shoebox gifts for a special charity this year.
10. We found GREAT items for all our shoeboxes at one store.
11. We can be a blessing to others.
12. It is truly better to give than receive. The Lord was on to something there.
13. He wants us to learn to serve others. He came to this earth to serve, not to be served. If I love Him, if I want to follow Him, then I will choose to Be like Him.
14. The Spirit of Christmas.
15. Judah is always so happy to see us when we pick him up from school.
16. I cooked an extra turkey we had left from Thanksgiving. It will make many great meals this week.
17. I made a yummy turkey tetrazzini. All of my guests liked it too. Well, almost everyone. Amy couldn’t handle the texture.
18. My friend Amy is so quirky. I love her sweet spirit and her willingness to help others. She is quiet and loves to be behind the scenes, but she is a great help to others.
19. Holly came to my house tonight and setup Chrismtas. She can add sparkle to anything and make it shine. It amazes me every year that she can take my old and well used Christmas decor and turn it into a beautiful display of Christmas art.
20. Every year looks different than the year before. I love watching Holly use her creative talent for decorating.
21. Gary ran to Hobby Lobby for us. We needed snow paint.
22. I had a great evening hanging out with some of my girlfriends.
23. I am doing almost all of my Christmas shopping online this year. I am okay with that too.
24. Gary got to spend time playing his guitar today. He loves having that time to express his musical gift. He has been working on the song 10,000 reasons. That song moves me still.
25. I was able to share a piece of my heart with Gary tonight in conversation. He walks with me…side by side…through it all.
26. God is not an author of confusion. He is a God of order and understanding and clarity.