Wednesday, April 30
My 27 Thanks:
1. Even though I feel like I have been hit by a bus, I got up, put on my big girl pants, and made it to work.
2. Gary joined me at the memorial service of a very good man today, Monte Dunn.
3. Monte’s life, even though cut short at 58 years, was full of life and beauty.
4. His family, especially his wife Rhonda, made it through the service okay.
5. Pastor Ted joined with two leaders of the Mormon church to conduct the service for Monte.
6. Our church always does a top-notch job to honor people and their families.
7. The funeral ministry team is such a blessing to so many families.
8. Gary and I had a nice lunch together.
9. Soup and salad lunch combos were a super smart idea…just saying.
10. Laura, my sister-in-law has sent some pictures of Judah enjoying Super Fun Day at school.
11. Judah has so much fun and plays so hard!
12. He has had a great year at Antioch Preschool. It is such a great place.
13. I have a fully staffed Kidmin team for the month of May!
15. I have a flexible job that allowed me to leave work early to go home and try to rest and feel better.
16. I enjoyed hearing Judah tell me all about Super Fun Day!
17. I love Judah’s teachers, Ms. Stacie and Ms. Linda.
18. I love how Judah pronounces their names too!
19. I made the decision to stay home and take care of myself.
20. I NEVER miss church. This is huge for me.
21. My team is awesome. They sent me lots of well wishes, prayers, and offered to bring me stuff to make me feel better.
22. They lead well and had a great night of ministry without me.
23. Gary and Abby are a great blessing. I completely trust them. They know my heart and execute well!
24. When Gary and Judah got home, Judah walked right up to me and said, “Mommy, are you feeling better now?” Then, he gave me a big kiss!
25. I have the most caring little boy!
26. My hope is in The Lord.
27. The Lord renews my strength.
Wednesday, April 30