Saturday, May 17
My 27 Thanks:
1. This is the day that The Lord has made. I get to rejoice and be glad in it!
2. Women’s ministry hosted a beautiful Daughters of the King brunch at the church this morning.
3. The food was awesome and the service was top-notch.
4. Our Men’s Mission group did both the cooking and the serving. They were high-class and amazing to us.
5. They made all the women in attendance feel so special.
6. They made a special recognition to all military women or wives of military. It was super sweet.
7. I am so thankful for the military and their families.
8. I got to attend the brunch with my MIL and SIL.
9. We enjoyed great company at our table as well.
10. My kidmin boys served too and they did awesome and looked too cute!
11. Gary watched both Judah and Laura’s girls so we could all attend together.
12. The weather has been absolutely wonderful today.
13. We enjoyed a nice, relaxing evening at home together.
14. Judah had fun splashing around in his new swimming pool. I am amazed that cold water doesn’t seem to affect you much when you are young.
15. I got to see pictures of my friend, Laura’s, new house. I am so excited for her.
16. Someone told me today that I looked thinner. I will always take that as a compliment!
17. I received several really nice compliments on my hair. It is amazing how it can look when you spend time blow drying it and straightening it.
19. Opportunities to connect with other people.
20. There is no one like my God.
21. No one and nothing compares to His glory.
22. When I call His name, He hears me.
23. He knows my name.
24. He sings over me while I am unaware.
25. He is Faithful to complete the work.
26. He is the Lover of my soul.
27. It is well with my Soul.