Sunday, May 18
My 27 Thanks:
1. Gary and I get to lead kids into worship of our Heavenly Father.
2. We get to join up with an awesome team of leaders whom we love to serve with!
3. Gary has only had to work one Sunday since October! Wow…I have been spoiled to his incredible help in Kids Ministry.
4. My husband loves doing ministry with me.
5. I met some new families today. I love watching new kids fall in love with the way we do kids
6. I can’t say enough about my awesome leaders who also act as my host team. They are a friendly, class act team!
7. Jeremy, our kidmin sound tech, made his first appearance on the KidMotion stage and did really well. I am thankful for his willing heart.
8. God rewards us when we endure.
9. The kids loved our small group challenge. They all did so well that we decided to award them all with a donut party.
10. Judah told me his entire kids church Bible story on the way home from church.
11. I heard my son declare, “God takes care of me!”
12. Kids Ministry and Preschool Ministry.
13. God cares so much for us. I love how He confirms it in His Word with the story of Elijah being fed by the Ravens.
14. God is our Provider. He is our Source.
15. We came home after church and had yummy leftovers.
16. We all got to relax and rest a little.
17. Judah took a nap and woke up refreshed and happy!
18. Pastor Marcia preached an awesome message on I Love My Selfie.
19. The Spirit of God moved in our service.
20. We had dinner with the Hoovers and the Thomas’ after church.
21. Asher, Judah, and Jairus are like young 3 stooges. They have a great time together.
22. Time to hang out with friends.
23. Fun, light-hearted conversation that doesn’t involve our work lives!
24. Judah’s personality continues to explode with fun and expression. He makes us laugh all the time. I so look forward to car ride conversations.
25. Full Tummy and happy heart.
26. My bed.
27. I am blessed beyond measure.
Sunday, May 18