Quotes to Remember:
“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost more than 300 games. Twenty-six times, I ‘ve been trusted to make the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan
My 28 Thanks:
1. Failure is not final.
2. Failure often leads to success.
3. Jesus is always on the journey with me.
4. Words of Wisdom.
5. Got to talk to my sweet mom 2x today. Morning and Evening.
6. My family is coming to help us move this weekend.
7. Frozen blueberries.
8. My sister in law finally got some answers that will help her. She has been waiting a long time for these answers. I am glad she got them and it will help.
9. Had fun taking a personality profile today.
10. I am an interesting human being.
11. Michelle Halbrook has been a huge help with kids camp admin stuff. She put it all together and made it simple.
12. Michelle brought me lunch today for our meeting.
13. Quality is in the details. Thankful for details.
14. I slept well last night.
15. My college roommate and friend, Stephanie, brought 32 Women of Faith tickets to the church today. She wants me to bless women who had substantial damage in the tornado.
16. Giving people.
17. Rest. Rest. Rest. It is in my future.
18. Kids Camp 2013 is ready to go.
19. My huband is so calm. He always responds to me so sweetly, so patiently, and shows me that he cares about me.
20. Evening time cuddles with Judah.
21. Judah’s smile.
22. Spontaneous texts of encouragement. My friend Debby is gifted at that! Glad she is in my life.
23. Staff Chapel song lineup was great.
24. I don’t have to be anyone else. I can just be me.
25. My friend, Danielle, is passionate about ministry to young adults. Love passionate people.
26. I get to experience the role of MOMMY.
27. Experiences that I learn from.
28. Got to read for a while tonight. I devoured the words on the pages. This book was truly ordained for my life at this time.