So much has been on my mind lately, but this has been a busy and productive week. Unfortunately, I have had little time to write and think. Looking forward to some down time this weekend to record some thoughts. Regardless of what our days and nights consist of, there is always time to bless the Lord.
My 28 Thanks:
1. I am a child of God.
2. I was born to bring Glory to God.
3. Judah got lots of rest today.
4. The day began with a morning thunderstorm.
5. The rain watered my lawn for free.
6. The Lord gave me a scripture to share with someone today.
7. I am a joint heir with Jesus.
8. I am royalty too.
9. I am in the middle of making plans with my family this weekend.
10. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches. Simple, good, and somewhat healthy.
11. Fun lunch conversation with Charlie and Danielle today.
12.13 years ago, Genesis Turner was born. She is such a sweet, quiet young lady who loves kids and loves Jesus.
13. The cafe provides great dinners on Wednesday night.
14. The food is affordable and the company is great.
15. I got to visit with a few people in the cafe before church started tonight.
16. Tonight, ministry was so peaceful and relaxing.
17. The BOYS loved, loved, loved the game we played tonight. The played it with great intensity. The girls were so much calmer.
18. The boys erupted with excitement when it was announced that they won 5-4. I love how excited kids get when they are at kids church.
19. I get to have fun in church.
20. I had a spontaneous illustration tonight while talking. Props to the Holy Spirit.
21. Shea and Danielle hosted the game time together. They had so much fun and looked super comfortable as a team. The kids love their energy.
22. Chick Flick Movies. I am a sucker for Romantic Comedies!
23. Madilyn and Paisley are spending the night tonight. I love hanging with these girls. I can’t believe they are teenagers!
24. Gary sends me sweet texts when he is working at the fire station.
25. I had 12 leaders gone tonight in Kids Church. Usually, this would be hazardous. But, ministry went smoothly tonight and we all had a good time.
26. God always gives you exactly what you need!
27. I am so thankful for the awesome sound/tech team in Kids Ministry. When they are absent, you can really tell a difference in the quality of the sound. They are so valuable to our team and I am thankful they will be back on Sunday!
28. I get to do life with some of the most fascinating, kind, talented, compassionate, hard working, God seeking people on planet earth.