My 28 Thanks:
1. Every good and perfect gift is from above.
2. Judah always wants to sit in my lap when he first wakes up in the morning.
3. “Huggle” time with Judah before I go to work is the best.
4. I got a few, “that’s cute,” compliments on an old shirt I pulled from the back of the closet and wore today.
5. My schedule was flexible, so I was able to take an early lunch and go to the chiropractor.
6. My brother is my chiropractor and gets me in whenever I need an adjustment.
7. My headache loosened up after my adjustment.
8. My brother’s chiropractic business is doing very well.
9. Old High School Friends, Jason and Darissa, welcomed their first child into the world. They named him Ezra Slate. Great name for a cute little boy.
10. Jason was my senior prom date. We went as friends. I always had great, fun, friendly prom dates.
11. My friend, Danielle, spoke an awesome message defining the difference between purity and virginity.
12. It really ministered to our youth ministry.
13. Danielle is passionate about teaching the importance of protecting purity.
14. Gary, once again, was a great help setting up for Wednesday night ministry.
15. Leftovers made meal time super easy.
16. My new 5th grade girls class is going to be awesome.
17. We kicked off the night making a collage that represented who God made us to be.
18. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
19. His works are beautiful.
20. Being used by God to teach girls and boys how incredibly special they are to Him is such an honor.
21. Shea got to take the afternoon off work. She works so hard and I am glad she got some rest today.
22. Our 5th grade Rangers, a huge group, did awesome tonight.
23. Gary had a lot of fun playing a “get to know you” game with them.
24. They taught Gary a fun game too.
25. Wacky World shifted their schedule around so they could meet with Brandon and I next month.
26. Decluttering the old and making way for the new.
27. Even in the midst of frustration, I know God is in control and will work it all out.
28. The only thing consistent is CHANGE. I can embrace it.