My 28 Thanks:
1. I went to Crest at 8:00 a.m. The grocery store is very pleasant early in the morning.
2. Judah was so excited that his Nona bought him a pink donut with sprinkles.
3. Hanging out with my mom is always fun.
4. My nephews, Gage and Kolt, came over to spend the day.
5. I have a great respect for parents of multiple children, especially when they are all boys. Ha Ha Ha
6. The boys had a great time riding bikes, playing in water, eating, building blocks and forts, and so much more.
7. My house still stands.
8. Kyle and Meghan were able to accomplish a task today without the help of little hands.
9. Mom and I had hair appointments together.
10. Madi came over and watched the boys for a couple of hours so we could get our hair done. Madi is so sweet and the boys love her.
11. I love getting my hair fixed. It is so relaxing.
12. April put a new color on my hair and I love it.
13. My mom got sushi and MADE ME TRY IT. I have never eaten sushi before. So, I tried it. Now, I can check it off my “spontaneous, try something new” list. It was as I imagined….GROSS!
14. My grandma and uncle came over to see me house and visit for a while.
15. My Uncle Danny looks so good. I told him that he reminds me of the story of Lazarus.
16. I love living in a cul-de-sac. It is such a great, safe place to ride bikes.
17. Clayton sent a text that he is super pumped to be with us in KidMotion. We are going to have a blast.
–Celebrated my mom today, August 31st. She turned another year lovelier. So, the next few thanks are set aside for her.
18. My mom celebrated another year of life. So thankful for her life and health.
19. She loves unconcditionally.
20. She is bold, persistent, and never gives up on anything or anyone.
21. She loves people.
22. She loves to laugh and she makes other people laugh.
23. She loves her grandsons big time and they think she is the coolest Nona in the world.
24. She has great taste in clothes.
25. She always takes care of herself.
26. The boys fell asleep at 9:00 p.m. They were exhausted from playing so hard today.
27. Gary had a great day at the station.
28. I laid my head down at 9:45 p.m. I don’t remember much after that.