Friday, September 6
My 28 Thanks:
1. My morning walk was lovely.
2. I passed by a group of kids waiting for the bus stop. They were speaking so sweetly to each other. Thankful that there are still kids out there who communicate appropriately to one another.
3. My brother adjusted my back. So thankful I can just run by his office and get a quick adjustment.
4. We had a relaxing morning at home.
5. Bills are paid for the month. Such a blessing.
6. Housekeeping was completed before noon.
7. Gary, Judah, and I had fun shopping at a new place called 405 Imports in Norman. They had lots of neat, distressed furniture imported from India.
8. Judah was so excited about all the different treasure chests inside the store.
9. Landon’s Pest Control came over and took care of all our pests!
10. Landon and Amber’s business just celebrated one year and they are doing well. So proud of this sweet, young couple!
11. Zach came over to say hello and pick up his going away laundry basket from us. We are going to miss him, but we are so excited for his opportunity with Masters Commission.
12. My back porch swing calls my name daily.
13. Deep discussion with my love.
14. Judah got to spend most of the day at home.
15. Family play time.
16. Hallmark weekend movie never disappoints.
17. Martha was released from the hospital.
18. I was able to speak to my MIL. She sounded well and at peace. Nothing phases this woman.
19. Judah is going through a growth spurt. He ate 3 large meals today.
20. Amy Hoover sent me scriptures to meditate upon.
21. The Word.
23. There is always a reason to Bless the Lord.
24. Lots of homes are being rebuilt in the tornado hit area.
25. God can make beauty from the ashes.
26. He makes beautiful things out of us
27. As for me, Hope remains.
28. He is my portion…He is my more than enough.