My 28 Thanks:
1. I began my day with a discussion on Dr. Mark Rutland’s book, ReLaunch.
2. Dr. Mark Rutland’s wisdom.
3. Everyone has vision inside them.
4. Several of us went to a memorial service for a precious woman of God. She lived her life sold out to the Lord and now she is dancing on streets of gold.
5. Her service was sweet and honoring. There was more than enough great things to say about her. I want to live my life in such a way!
6. Because of Jesus, we don’t have to be afraid of death.
7. Paul’s words…To Live is Christ, but to die is Gain.
8. Pastor Travis gave me a tour of their new annex area. Super excited for them.
9. Surprise lunch with some of my teammates.
10. Pastor Ted paid for our lunch.
11. Service at chik-fil-a can’t be beat. They are a company who all understand the vision of their leader and it shows in their attitude, actions, and service.
12. My brother started his adventure in the Colorado wilderness. We always thought he would be a true Jeremiah Johnson. Excited for him to have this opportunity.
13. My sis-in-law, Madison, reported that Gatlin is loving his new daycare. I know this is a huge relief for a mom. Madison is attending nursing school full-time. I am proud of her.
14. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law offered to keep Judah this weekend, so Gary and I can have a weekend getaway.
15. My husband is so sweet. He always listens and always cares.
16. When I got home from work, Gary had made baked chicken, rice, and veggies. He also made banana, chocolate chip bread.
17. Everything tasted amazing and I didn’t have to cook.
18. Instead of cooking, I sat in a swimming pool filled with rice and played with my little love.
19. Judah loves for me to play with him.
20. Judah told me, “Mommy, I am not afraid of the mumber anymore!” Mumber=thunder!
21. Sunsets are beautiful…even in Oklahoma. We have the prettiest sky!
22. Judah loves Bible Stories.
23. Bible Stories are even better when re-told from a 3 year olds perspective.
24. The way Judah pronounces Shadrach, Meschach, and Abednego, makes me smile big.
25. There was lots of laughter in our home tonight.
26. My home is peaceful.
27. Gary prays over his family every night.
28. Rest does a body good.