My 28 Thanks:
1. Judah and I had a relaxing morning.
2. I was not in a rush to go anywhere.
3. We watched the Croods again together. Judah laughed every 5 seconds and said, “Mommy, that was so munny (funny)!”
4. Judah helped me dust. He sprayed and I wiped.
5. My mom arrived at 1:00.
6. I was quickly trying to back out of the garage before my alarm completely set. In my hurry, I forgot that the back passenger door was open. Even though I almost ripped the door off, Judah was safe and didn’t fall out of the car.
7. My mom and I had a super fun day of shopping.
8. The ladies at one store where so helpful and fun. When my mom found out that one of them has never eaten at Pei Wei, she invited her to lunch with us. Of course, she couldn’t come because she was working. but, this is so my mom!
9. My mom is friendly, never meets a stranger, and always makes people feel special and loved.
10. My mom is bold and courageous. I want to be like her when I grow up:)
11. Judah was awesome while shopping. He didn’t complain or fuss at all.
12. I got to talk to my sis-in-law, Meghan, today. She is doing well. Even though we live a few miles apart, our lives are busy and we don’t see each other often.
13. Perfect weather.
14. Two of our testimonial videos are great. We have worked really hard to tell a perfect story of God’s redemption and resurrection power. We received two final copies yesterday.
15. Your story is powerful.
16. Jesus can make a message out of your mess!
17. Redemption and Restoration. I love beauty from ashes stories.
18. Gage and Kolt came over to spend the night.
19. We had a great time playing outside in the cul-de-sac. Riding bikes and drawing in side walk chalk was super fun.
20. Gage, Kolt, and Judah played really well together.
21. Popcorn + Movie + Family + Laughter = Awesome.
22. My brother, Kyle, told us some of his adventure stories from his Colorado Elk hunting trip.
23. Eddie Loomis came through his back surgery well. Glad he is on the mend.
24. Kyle adjusted my back and it felt better.
25. My dad and brother will both be without pay next week. But, their hope is in the Lord, not the government.
26. My hope is in the Lord.
27. Hope is never lost.
28. The Righteous suffer many afflictions, but the Lord rescues them from it all.