Thursday, October 10
My 27 Thanks:
1. Gary prays over Judah and me.
2. I had a difficult night. I didn’t feel wall at all, but every morning brings the opportunity for a better day.
3. My team prayed healing over me.
4. I felt better after they prayed for me. I didn’t feel feverish anymore.
5. I had the energy to lead a 2 hour Christmas Creative meeting.
6. We finalized some really important Christmas details.
7. At this point, we are all on the same page!
8. By the end of the morning, I felt better.
9. I spent the afternoon working from home.
10. I was able to help Gary some on the fence.
11. The fence is 50% complete.
12. Judah and I had a fun water fight. He never knows when to stop though. I was soaked!
13. We laughed together.
14. I love hearing Judah sing songs to Jesus.
15. Judah always has a song of praise in his heart–his name means…PRAISE!
16. Gary finally bought a new drill. He has wanted one forever and he found the perfect one at a perfect price.
17. Gary is getting to use his new drill on the fence.
18. I spent time relaxing on the back porch.
19. My friend, Amy, sent me an awesome, encouraging scripture text this morning.
20. My friend, Lacey, is celebrating her birthday today. I am thankful for her sweet smile and loving heart.
21. We “Boo-ed” someone else in our neighborhood tonight. We weren’t secretive enough though and they saw us! It was a great laugh. Glad they didn’t shoot!
22. We had a nice family dinner at Saltgrass.
23. Our service there is always amazing!
24. I only ate a sweet potato and steamed veggies.
25. Gary and I relaxed on the couch and watched a great movie together.
26. Good, wholesome, family movies!
27. God is a God of redemption!