Friday, October 18
My 27 Thanks:
1. We spent all morning relaxing in our PJs.
2. Judah and I had a great play date in the playroom.
3. Gary helped me with the house chores. We both love a clean home.
4. My mom makes personal sacrifices to help out her kids.
5. I was able to see my mom and little sister one more time before they headed back to SE Oklahoma.
6. My car heater works really well and warms up quickly. This is a plus on cold, wet days.
7. Gary and I both loved playing Connect Four as kids. Judah saw it in the store and wanted it. We got it for him and had a fun family game night with it.
8. Judah had so much fun playing with all the different toys in the toy section at Wal-Mart.
9. Everything is awesome through the eyes of Judah.
10. Judah has yet to throw a fit when we tell him, “No, son, we can’t buy that toy right now.”
11. It is officially soup weather.
12. I didn’t work at all today.
13. I had a phone conversation with a friend and our conversation brought some healing into her life.
15. A trip to Hobby Lobby is always a blessing.
16. David Green is solid in his beliefs. I am so thankful for the standthat he is taking for Religious rights.
17. Godly Organizations.
18. My mom made it home safely.
19. I haven’t been eating after 7:00 p.m. and it is proving to be successful in weight loss.
20. I ran into several familiar faces at Wal-Mart and it was fun to catch up with small chit-chat.
21. Judah missed his nap today, but wasn’t cranky!
22. Gary and I enjoyed a sweet movie together.
23. Staying up late because we don’t have to get up early is a treat!
24. Gary and I had a great conversation…uninterrupted.
25. Our CYM students had a great first night at youth convention.
26. Our church was able to host this great event.
27. Together is a wonderful place to be.