My 27 Thanks:
1. Judah got to spend the day at his mom-moms house. His cousins, Ethan and Evan, were there too.
2. Judah has amazing, involved grandparents from both sides of the family.
3. Mom Mom took the boys exploring in the woods.
4. Judah is getting to enjoy this amazing weather and play outside.
5. Outdoor play, exploration, and nature, stimulate brain activity and cause you to learn when you don’t even realize it. Scholastic magazine had a recent article on it. I am all about learning!
6. I had a brief meeting with a parent today. This dad cares about every detail of his child’s life. So thankful for parents who care.
7. I am so thankful for parents who realize that their child’s education is just as much their responsibility as it is the teachers.
8. Together you can ALWAYS accomplish more.
9. Staff meeting was short and sweet.
10. My team is a great help in the success of the Fall Festival. I sure do appreciate all their support.
11. Pastor gave me a big shout out and a thank you in staff meeting today for my work on the Generations video. He always looks for ways to compliment his team.
12. The event center is overwhelmed with people trying to tie up loose ends for Sunday’s grand opening. It is going to be amazing!
13. Our Executive Pastor, Brandon, truly lives an Ephesians 3:20 mentality. Sometimes I think he is slightly crazy…but, then I realize he believes in our God who make all things possible.
14. Ephesians 3:20…now, that is a great life verse.
15. Pastor Marc finished the script for one of Pastor’s Christmas messages.
16. Save the Dates. Because my husband’s schedule is odd and difficult, I love to know things well in advance so we can plan accordingly and he can participate in activities with me.
17. Lynn Steele planned our Chrismtas party well in advance. And, due to her early planning, Gary is able to get off work and go with me.
18. I spent a solid hour working out some production details.
19. My friend, Michelle, surprised me with a nice lunch. We were sharing teaching/kid stories and lost track of time. I am so proud of Michelle. She is a “glass is half full” kind of person.
20. My family is coming to my house for Thanksgiving. This might be the first time in a LONG time that we won’t have to travel.
21. My mom stood up for herself in a particular situation. We had a nice laugh over the whole situation though.
22. Judah had such a fun day…he fell asleep tonight at 7:30. He plays so hard.
23. I enjoyed a nice conversation with Kayla today. I look forward to getting to know her better.
24. Psalm 91…I think the Psalmist wrote that chapter alone with me in mind. I love to insert Gary, Judah, and My name into the lines. It reads as such a powerful prayer of protection, provision, and promise over your life.
25. The Word of God is meant to be the Spoken Word of God. I can use it as my weapon.
26. Laura cooked dinner tonight. So, when I went over to pick up Judah…dinner was served. I didn’t have to cook or clean the kitchen tonight.
27. Today, my sister-in-law, Meghan, celebrates her 30th birthday. I am thankful that God brought her into my brothers life. Together, they have an awesome chiropractic office, two beautiful boys, a fun and adventurous home, and an amazing future.