Tis the season to very busy. But, even in the hustle and bustle of life, there is always time to find ways to bless the Lord. Here are my 27 thanks for Saturday, November 15.
My 27 Thanks:
1. Judah and I slept in until 9:00 a.m.
2. I woke up to his sweet face staring into mine.
3. I love morning snuggle time with my sweet boy.
4. Judah always smiles at me upon first waking up.
5. Its the little things that matter big time.
6. Judah makes me feel very special.
7. We had an eventful morning filled with crafts, activities, and messes.
8. Judah and I sat together at the kitchen table and painted a castle.
9. Washable paint.
10. Quality time with my son is so valuable to me.
11. Everything can be cleaned.
12. We enjoyed soaking up some Vitamin D outside. I enjoy watching Judah play in the dirt. He is all boy.
13. Judah and I made it safely to Hobby Lobby. It is crazy out there this time of year. Christmas is definitely in full swing.
14. Judah rode in the cart the entire time we were in Hobby Lobby. I don’t know what excatly was up with him, but I didn’t ask, I enjoyed this rare occurrence.
15. While there, Judah and I picked up more painting projects. I let him select 3 different ornaments to paint.
16. We had to start painting as soon as we got home. Thankfully, they included a painting pattern suggestion and they turnd out great.
17. Judah and I enjoyed fun conversation while working on this project together.
18. Two of my friends were blessed with great baby showers today. They both are preparing to welcome sweet, baby girls into the world.
19. It was a makeup free day and I loved it.
20. Other than a quick trip to Hobby Lobby, we spent the day at home.
21. Gary had a very interesting day at the fire station. They got a call that a 1 year old was stuck inside a vending machine at a nearby laundry mat. It was one of those toy vending machines that requires you to move the grab hand and drop it on a toy. Well, the little boy obviously wanted a toy and had plenty of unsupervised time to climb up into the slot that holds the toy once it is dropped. He manuevered his whole body into that slot and the drop door shut with him inside. Wow! Gary’s station rescued him, but I don’t think the vending machine was saved in the process. the little boy came out hot and sweaty. Yes, they gave him a toy after it was all over.
22. First responders.
23. People who stay calm in stressful situations.
24. I have my own washer and dryer at my house. I don’t have to go to a laundry mat.
25. My sister danced for her last football game as a Southeastern Savages. I know she is ready for a new season of life.
26. My mom was able to attend the game with her and walk out on the field with her for Senior Day.
27. It was a beautiful day.