Tuesday, November 26
My 27 Things:
1. I slept most of the night.
2. I enjoyed a warm/hot shower.
3. I love my morning kisses from Judah when I head out the door for work.
4. Gary always steps out and gives me an “I LOVE YOU” sign language sign as I drive out of the driveway.
5. He stills looks at me the same way he did when we first fell in love.
6. I enjoyed Pastor Sam’s teaching in staff chapel. I am glad he is on my team.
7. We all pray for one another.
8. The Christmas production stage is coming together nicely.
9. Many hands make less work.
10. Gary helped me pick up a Christmas Tree last-minute.
11. We got it for 50% off and it is pre-lit.
12. Hobby Lobby gives churches an additional discount. I love the heart of stores like Hobby Lobby.
13. I found the perfect props to use for the production and they are all purchased.
14. Gary mowed our lawn and even dead grass looks good mowed.
15. Pastor Marc took our raw footage video and turned it into a great promotion for Celebrate Christmas. He is multi-talented.
16. I totally missed a deadline on turning in an important paper and Brandon is giving me GRACE. I love Grace. Too whom much is given, much is required.
17. Holly and her team of volunteers are working so hard to turn the church into a beautiful place for Christmas.
18. We had a special practice for our clown sketch. It was awesome!
19. Both Mike and Michael are working so hard.
20. Teachable Spirits and hard work!
21. Quality is in the details. I am thankful for details.
22. Gary had dinner ready for me when I got home late at night.
23. It was so good and he made one of my favorites…tacos.
24. Judah and I had fun playing in the playroom. We put together his nativity set once again.
25. The Lord hears my prayers.
26. Divine Intervention.
27. The Lord completely healed me from a migraine headache today. I battled with a horrible headache all day. I could barely keep my eyes open and it was making me sick to my stomach. Finally, on my way back into production practice, I said out loud, “Jesus, I have authority over this headache in your name. So, right now in Jesus Name, I command you to leave. You are under the blood that was shed on the cross. His stripes have already bore this sickness and I am free.” By the time I arrived at the church, the headache was gone. I am thankful!