My 27 Thanks:
1. We were ready and out the door for church in perfect time.
2. We had safe travels in the heavy fog.
3. We had a smooth morning of ministry in Kidz ministry.
4. The kids loved the new game we introduced in KidMotion.
5. The “You First” series went really well in KidMotion. The kids responded well to the challenge of putting others before themselves.
6. Two little girls raised their hands this morning to ask Jesus into their hearts.
7. Even when He was hungry and tired, Jesus put others before Himself.
8. Jesus provided us with a perfect example to follow.
9. Because Jesus lives on the inside of us, we can be like Him.
10. Because Jesus put others first, a great miracle happened…Jesus fed 5,000 people with 2 fish and 5 loaves.
11. My brother-in-law, Robert, gave up a morning of hunting to run sound for us in KidMotion.
12. My sound guy, Jeremy, made it safely to Germany. I am so excited that he is getting to have this awesome experience and visit his sister.
13. Mr. Zach stopped by and visited us before heading back to college. We love Mr. Zach.
14. Lorry Gail ran to Wal-Mart for me and picked up our production dinner break food. She is such an amazing, talented help.
15. Christmas production practice went well.
16. On a Holiday weekend, only 4 people were not able to make it to our practice. We have over 30 participating in the production.
17. I have seen this production numerous times now, but it still makes me laugh.
18. Gary is doing a fantastic job running sound board. This production has many technical elements and I am so glad I have a team of techies!
19.We only have 3 more practices until the big show. I am ready for this show to go on!
20. Christmas Music.
21. Creative people who can take a song…a good song…and give it a new style. I love remix.
22. Tis the season for extra commitments and practices. I am so thankful for all the people who are giving up their most precious time to make the Creative department at Crossroads AWESOME.
24. Two people commented today on how great my make-up looked.Those comments make a girl feel good about spending extra time putting on her face!
25. Judah went to sleep with little struggle.
26. Quiet time.
27. I had time this evening to catch up on my Selah blog.