Tuesday, December 10
My 27 Thanks:
1. Gary got up before me and turned on the bathroom heater so it would warm up some before I went in there.
2. Small tasks that express great thoughtfulness. Sometimes it is the smallest of things that make marriage so rewarding.
3. Warm, clean water. I benefit from this luxury everyday. I am well aware that there are parts of this world that don’t have clean water.
4. I can office anywhere. This week, the tech booth has been my office. I enjoy the change of scenery.
5. Gary and I were able to run our tech cues one last time before final rehearsal.
6. I am so thankful that I get to work next to my husband for this production.
7. I am so thankful that I get to work along with Lorry Gail in this production. I love her energy and excitement for the stage.
8. All production props are complete. I should not have to go back to Hobby Lobby or Wal-Mart again.
9. Gary, Judah, and I got to have lunch together at McAlisters. I have missed my little man so much the last few days. So, this nice lunch break was needed.
10. The sun in shining today.
11. The ice is melting off the roads.
12. Although Gary and I have both slid multiple times on the road, specifically in our neighborhood, we have not wrecked or hit any mailboxes.
13. God’s protection and provision.
14. Judah got a much-needed nap today. Our schedules have been so involved and it has caused him to be so tired. I am thankful that he got some rest.
15. My in-laws have been so good to keep Judah every night of rehearsal. He has such a fun time playing over there. But, he has cried for Gary and I every time we have dropped him off. I don’t like that he cries, but I do like that he would always rather be with us.
16. Productions are hard work and require much time. But, through it all, great friendships are developed and funny memories are made.
17. We had the best final rehearsal ever tonight.
18. We are officially done with production practices. Been working since August on this piece and it feels good to be on the last stretch. We are ready to go!
19. Pastor Ted enjoyed the show. We made him laugh out loud too!
20. Daniel Draper has worked so incredibly hard with the music portion of this production. He has a great voice and a great heart to serve. I love how he worships the Lord through song.
21. When we resist the devil, he must flee. He can’t stick around. He has to tuck his tail and run away.
22. There is great power in the name of Jesus.
23. My mom is starting her own blog. It isn’t a 10k reasons journey, but I am sure it will be a fun read, full of her thankfulness to the Lord for all that He has done in her life and brought her through.
24. Writing is a catharsis. A purification of the soul.
25. My body is healthy and holding up well.
26. Gary, Judah, and I ended our long day with a family movie in bed.
27. Every day is filled with God’s provision, protection, and promise. He is a good God.