Saturday, December 4
My 27 Thanks:
1. I had some nice, quiet time in the morning to read the Word. I am enjoying reading the New Testament at a rapid rate.
2. Judah and I snuggled in the recliner and watched some morning cartoons. I love that he always wants to sit on my lap.
3. Gary bundled up and went outside for day 4 of Swing Set install.
4. My in-laws came back over to help out.
5. The weather was beautiful.
6. The cold weather didn’t arrive until the evening. So, they got a full day of work completed on the swing set.
7. I got caught up on laundry. I don’t think it matters if you are a family of 1, 2, or 20…the laundry never ends and always seems to pile up. My mom does laundry every single day. But, I like to do it once or twice a week.
8. I don’t have to go to a laundry mat. I am so thankful for a washer and a dryer in my home. In College, I had to go to a laundry mat to wash and dry my clothes. I am so glad I don’t have to do that anymore.
9. Judah was outside when I folded laundry, so I didn’t have to fight to keep him from knocking down my folded “towers.”
10. I enjoyed the sunshine. Sunshine always makes a body feel good.
11. The swing portion of the set is complete.
12. I had so much fun pushing Judah on the swing. He kept saying, “this is so much fun!”
13. I ran into town and picked up lunch for everyone. Braums sounded so good. We all enjoyed lunch together.
14. Braums sells great quality products, like hormone free meats and granola with NO-GMOs.
15. General Mills has now released a NON-GMO free Cheerios. I love that our culture is demanding healthier eating options.
16. The youth group has had a blast on their ski trip.
17. Gary and I loaned our ski clothes to some friends and they said they worked out great for them!
18. Gary and I worked together on putting together the loop slide for Judah’s swing set. I helped Gary work some power tools. It was so fun.
19. Judah counted out and brought us the nuts, bolts, and washers we needed. It was so cute to listen to him count out four bolts, four nuts, and 8 washers. He did so good.
20. Family projects.
21. Working together.
22. Gary’s parents are super helpful and super patient. They gave us their entire Saturday and were a huge help. It took about 3 hours to put together the loop slide. They didn’t mind helping us at all.
23. I am super excited about our new series launch tomorrow morning.
24. Every weekend, I still get excited for Kids Ministry.
25. Judah fell asleep on my laugh.
26. Gary and I enjoyed a movie together.
27. Early bedtime!