Saturday, January 18
My 27 Thanks:
1. Judah and I spent the entire day together.
2. We slept in.
3. Judah, out of nowhere, kissed me on the cheek.
4. I made a decision today that was best for my health.
5. Today is my last day on antibiotics.
6. I am feeling better. I am so glad this is behind me.
7. Abby is feeling better too.
8. My shampoo and conditioner was in stock. It truly pays to use good hair care products, especially when you have color on your hair.
9. Judah and I enjoyed lunch together at Panera Bread.
10. I love having conversations with my sweet 4-year-old. He processes information in the most fun way!
11. Judah made two people laugh in Wal-Mart. He is such a funny kid. I am glad he brings joy to others.
12. A sweet elderly woman kept teasing Judah in Wal-Mart. She kept saying, “I am going to kiss you.” Judah thought that was too funny and enjoyed playing this “game” with her.
13. Gary sent me a sweet text saying he missed me.
14. Judah took a nap.
15. I enjoyed some quiet time preparing for KidMotion.
16. During my prep time, I came up with a simple, creative game idea to illustrate a key point.
17. Laura and the girls came over for some evening play time.
18. The kids stayed in the same room with us the entire night. But, we enjoyed putting together puzzles. I love activities that help your mind to focus.
19. I have been blessed with some really awesome sister-in-laws. I enjoy spending time with all of them. I am so glad that several of them live nearby.
20. I have a great relationship with Gary’s family. I am so glad that I have such a close, wonderful relationship with them.
21. Judah refers to his cousins as his brothers and sisters. What a blessing it is to have such close friends as cousins.
22. A friend prayed Psalm 91:1-4 over me today. Those words are so powerful. I am thankful for praying friends.
23. I can find rest in the Shadow of Almighty God.
24. He is my refuge and my place of safety.
25. He rescues me from every trap and protects me from deadly disease.
26. He covers me and shelters me.
27. As I lay my head down to sleep, I have peace.