Saturday, January 25
My 27 Thanks:
1. We slept in again. Wow, two straight days of sleeping in until 8:00 a.m.
2. I love having time in the morning to read the Word and pray. I had a great time this morning.
3. The woman who was forgiven much, loved much.
4. Jesus radiates love, grace, and compassion.
5. When others see your past, Jesus sees your possibility.
7. Gary helped me fold the heaping loads of laundry.
8. Judah didn’t knock down the laundry piles and we didn’t have to threaten him with a spanking. I don’t know if I should be thankful or sad…this may mean that he is growing up even more or he is learning to be obedient right away! I am going with the second reason.
9. The laundry is caught up for today.
10. The weather was beautiful.
11. We had a great time playing on Judah’s fort/swing set. We pretended that there was hot lava on the ground and hungry crocodiles who can climb. It was an eventful play date.
12. Judah thought it was so funny when he pushed me down the loop slide. I am glad that I provided him with laughter.
13. Judah is healthy and active.
14. My mom is having a great time with two of her nephews today. I know how much she misses all of her grand boys…I am glad she is having this time with Gage and Kolt.
15. Gary loves to hold my hand. He always reaches for it anytime it is available.
16. We enjoyed a late lunch at Pei Wei. I love spending quality time with my family.
17. We were greeted by the sweetest of people at Sams Club. I love friendly people.
18. Sams club provides great employment opportunities for the elderly. I love seeing them thrive with life and purpose even in the later years.
19. You can lead at any age and from any stage of life!
20. God placed me at the right time and in the right line at Wal-Mart to be a blessing to the woman and two kids checking out in front of me. I am so glad that I was in the line behind her and able to help her out.
21. Opportunities to be a blessing.
22. We get to be the best examples of Jesus’ love to this world.
23. Gary gave Judah his bath so I could have some quiet time to work on my lesson for kidmotion a little more. We make a great team.
24. Judah went to bed at a decent hour tonight.
25. Gary watched a Hallmark movie with me.
26. Gary and I laugh together.
27. My life is full of love and laughter.