Wednesday, January 29
My 27 Thanks:
1. Judah was super helpful with his morning routine. He didn’t seem too disappointed to get out of his PJs and into his school clothes.
2. We are blessed with really warm coats in very chilly weather.
3. Laura helped me gather a lot of material from Antioch school. I am working on a big project and her information was super helpful.
4. I am so thankful for people who have gone before us and paved the way. You can learn so much from both their mistakes and successes.
5. Abby likes to get things right. She isn’t satisfied unless it is right. I like that about her.
6. Jameson and I had a great conference call with Amena Brown and her husband. They were so kind and flexible. I am excited to work with their great talent.
7. Flexible people.
8. Several teenagers are signed up for Youth Fine Arts. I am excited to see our youth actively involved in activities.
9. Lorry Gail agreed to help me write one of the Fine Arts dramas to help out Pastor Marc.
10. My mother-in-law picked up Judah for me from school. Thankfully, I was able to work a little longer without breaking up my day.
11. Judah got to play with his cousins and he loved it! Plus, it was warm enough for them to go outside and ride bikes for a bit.
12. A couple of my kidmo kids brought their home-made Robot to church tonight. They named him Gasket and wanted to show him off. It was super cute. I am so excited that the kids are so excited about this series.
13. Kids make church fun!
14. We honored our girls and Rainbows tonight at church.
15. Our kids were so proud to be honored. Big smiles shined across their faces.
16. Mr. Matt was to kind to come and fill in for Gary while he is at the Fire station. I am so thankful for his willingness to help out in one of our boy’s classes.
17. Mr. Jose did a great job leading our opening ceremony game on the fly…pro presenter crashed and we lost our videos for the opening ceremony. So, Mr. Jose jumped up and led our words with friends game like a champ! I am glad he is on my team.
18. Abby and I were able to pick up 4 girls and take them to church tonight for CYM Cram.
19. I had great conversation with these young ladies. It is always encouraging to find hope in the future generation. These ladies were classy, well-spoken, mannerly, and kind..and they were in the 9th grade!
20. CYM Cram night was a HUGE success. All the kids had a superb time.
21. Pastor Marc has great ideas and is a part of our team.
22. My 6th graders loved Cram night. I am so glad we are finally doing more to bridge the gap between youth and kidz ministries.
23. Many lives were changed at the altars tonight.
24. Crossroads Youth Ministry has a great team of youth sponsors who are invested in the lives of teens. I love to see their excitement and passion for leadership in that area.
25. Even though I had a pounding headache, I made it through a successful night of ministry and the drive home.
26. Jesus is > headaches.
27. I have a great chiropractic pillow that helps align my neck!