Thursday, January 30
My 27 Thanks:
1. After a horrible night of sleep due to a really bad headache, I woke up excited for a new day.
2. My headache had subsided substantially.
3. My allergies seemed to be more controlled today.
4. Gary made breakfast for Judah and me.
5. Judah gave me a giant hug on the way out the door.
6. Gary and Judah had fun at the Y again today. I am glad they get to use its awesome benefits. I don’t know how to work it into my schedule yet.
7. I have spent the entire work week working on future projects.
8. I get to work with Amena Brown for Easter.
9. Working ahead.
10. Pastor Marcia can read me like an open book.
11. She knows exactly what to say to me to help out during frustrating times.
12. Wise friends.
13. Gary and Judah brought me lunch.
14. They had lunch with me.
15. Gary worked on our Robot. It now has a head and ears.
16. We were able to clean out some more of our kidmin closets. We have been blessed with such great space.
17. Our brand new kidmin shirts are in, sorted, and ready for distribution on Sunday. The team is going to love the new shirt design.
18. Kidz Ministry is blessed with an awesome budget from the church. We don’t lack.
19. Jesus is > lack!
20. Judah ate a big dinner. I was so glad that I didn’t have to fix multiple mini meals to try to find food he would eat to fill his tummy.
21. We made a huge fire station out of Legos. Judah talked the entire time, explaining the whole process.
22. Charlie made me an awesome new banner which reads, “The Greatest Kids in the World Walk these Halls.” I truly believe that and it looks great in our kidmin hallways!
23. The greatest kids in the world go to Crossroads Kidz Ministry.
24. My buddy Sam made it through a pretty big surgery and is recovering well.
25. Jesus gives us peace.
26. I had some time this evening to work on my writing. It has been a very busy week and I have not been able to stay ahead with my personal writing time. I love moments when I am able to sit, think, and write.
27. Jesus never leaves me.