Sunday, February 9
My 27 Thanks:
1. Abby had everything ready to go for an awesome Sunday morning kids service.
2. My parents kept Judah for me so he could have a restful morning and spend more time with his cousin, Gatlin.
3. We made it safely to church.
4. My team all made it safely to church.
5. No one fell on any ice patches in the parking lot.
6. We did not have water at church, but my kids did great and were super flexible.
7. My kidmin team came together and figured out a plan to serve our kids to the best of our abilities even without water!
8. My kidmo team continues to show growth in ministry, as well as care for kids.
9. My kidmin team is flexible and understanding.
10. They keep a positive attitude no matter what the circumstance.
11. My friend, Ava, and her family had the MOST wonderful vacation. I am so glad they got to go on a trip of a lifetime.
12. Abby is super resourceful and creative. Her robot mouth was awesome and inventive.
13. There are many great films depicting awesome events from the Bible going to the BIG screen this year.
14. My family met with the Pastor who will be conducting my grandma’s memorial service. He is a great man of God and is so sweet and full of love.
15. We all got to share our personal stories with our grandma with him.
16. Memories/Stories about my grandma made us all laugh. She loved us well.
17. My in-laws brought my family a home cooked meal! It was such a blessing to our family during this time.
18. My in-laws love my family too. They stayed and had dinner with us.
19. Dustin did a great job on the memorial video. It was awesome.
20. We said “see you later” to station 8 on the Red. Those guys are our family.
21. Gary learned so much at that station. I am so thankful for the 7 years he had there.
22. Major Calvert said we would always be a part of the station 8 family.
23. Laughter with the guys and some time to exchange stories over the last 7 years.
24. Gary got Judah a “dog tag” style necklace with the fire department emblem. Judah is so proud of that necklace and wore it with a big smile.
25. Psalm 23
26. “Though I walk through the valley of the SHADOW of death, I will fear no evil.” With Christ, Death is only a shadow.
27. He is my comforter.