Tuesday, February 18
My 27 Thanks:
1. Some adjustments were made to our Tuesday staff schedule and the adjustments are SO MUCH BETTER.
2. A willingness to change.
3. A desire to always improve.
4. I work with a team of people who wants to be good stewards of working hours.
5. Gary was able to get my in-laws truck and help clean out some more items from my grandma’s house.
6. We were blessed to keep some of my grandma’s lawn tools.
7. I got several compliments on my spring time outfit.
8. Pastor Marcia shared an awesome praise report with the team this morning. God is working on her behalf.
9. Today is Pastor Marcia’s birthday. I am so thankful that God blessed our world with her presence.
10. Pastor Marcia is such a blessing in my life. She has such a beautiful heart and is a true model for “walking in love” with all people. I have learned so much from my time with her.
11. I am working with DHS on a project and the person I was assigned to for help is awesome. I am super thankful to be able to work with someone who was thorough in explanation, professional, and kind.
12. Abby had a great tour of the City Rescue Mission and worked out some details with them. We are so excited to host a VBS for the kids at the mission over Spring Break. We have decided on a Superheroes theme.
13. Things are just working together.
14. Jesus > Heartbreak.
15. Jesus > Loss.
16. Gary, Judah, and I had a quick in office lunch together. I treasure every moment I get to spend with them.
17. When I got home from work, Gary met me in the garage. He told me to close my eyes and then he led me into the house. The kitchen was covered in candles. It was beautiful. And, he had grilled filet mignon steaks, baked sweet potatoes, and grilled asparagus (My favorite).
18. Sweet surprises.
19. Gary loves to make me smile.
20. Gary cares deeply for my heart.
21. He wrote me the sweetest of all cards to date. He is a great word smith.
22. There is beauty found even in the ashes.
23. I am not where I want to be, but I am not standing still.
24. Moving forward.
25. Gary, Judah, and I enjoyed a nice walk around the neighborhood.
26. We live in a safe neighborhood.
27. I smiled a lot today.