Wednesday, February 19
My 27 Thanks:
1. I wake up every morning to a sweet little boy who calls me “mommy.”
2. Judah loves to snuggle. He is still mommy’s little boy.
3. Gary got to enjoy a day free from a lot of to-dos.
4. I had a most enjoyable, long overdue lunch with my friend Debby.
5. Healthy friendships.
7. Honest conversation.
8. Abby and I have fun working together.
9. Starla has done a great job organizing seeking sitters for our event. I am glad both parties are flexible.
11. Oakcrest Church of Christ gave me a tour of their facility. They are a sweet staff.
12. My SIL, Laura, has been an amazing help with a current project I am working on.
14. Opportunities to walk in love with people.
15. A soft answer always turns away wrath.
16. I have always had an easy time offering forgiveness. I know that I want to be forgiven, so I chose to forgive others easily too.
17. I love the song, “Let it Go.” It is my current theme song and just flies right off the tongue and fits most situations…ha ha ha.
18. Judah got in a quick nap before Wednesday night church. Naps always make the drive home from church more peaceful.
21. Understanding when there has been miscommunication.
23. Vision. I can see years down the road.
24. Possibilities are endless.
25. Church was fun and smooth.
26. The best kids in the world go to church at Crossroads.
27. I get to do ministry with people I love.