Tuesday, March 11
My 27 Thanks:
1. Gary got home early enough to wake me up in time to get ready for work. I slept through my alarm.
2. The first thing Gary does when coming home from the station is kiss me good morning.
3. We are studying the book of Acts as a team.
4. As a church, we are still living out the book of Acts. Those days are not over for the church!
5. The book of Acts presents a perfect blueprint for the church to follow.
6. Praise and Obedience to The Lord brings growth.
7. Jesus sent us the Holy Spirit so we could do even greater things.
8. It’s a beautiful day.
9. Gary and Judah got to spend the whole day together.
10. Gary got to work out. He loves working out and I am glad someone in our family makes use of our monthly YMCA fee!
11. Gary and Judah brought me lunch.
12. Pastor Marcia spent an hour investing truth into my life.
13. Revelation of the Word.
14. There are some decisions in life that God wants you to make for yourself.
15. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time! I am glad that I learned that a while ago.
16. His yoke is easy and His burden is light.
17. He will never give us more than we can handle.
18. I was able to work out multiple schedules and details today.
19. People all around me have had the stomach bug, but I have not been touched by it.
20. Gary and I both believe in the importance of hard work!
21. Judah and I had snuggle time tonight.
22. My little boy LOVES me well. He loves to hug and kiss me and always smiles when he sees me after a day at work.
23. Gary picked up Qdoba tonight for dinner. It was nice to have an evening free of cooking and cleaning.
24. A fellow firefighter surprised Gary and I with really thoughtful gifts tonight. It was such a surprising, sweet gesture of kindness.
25. People are like bugs, they are drawn to your light. I want my light to SHINE bright for all to see.
26. Living Testimonies.
27. Jesus is the Cornerstone. You can either build on Him or stumble over Him. I choose to build.