Wednesday, April 2
My 27 Thanks:
1. Today is another beautiful day!
3. I turned in payroll with time to spare.
4. More individuals from the community showed interest in the Jr. Academy today.
5. I received several donations from individuals who want to help purchase “prize eggs” for the City Rescue Mission Egg Hunt.
7. Effective communication.
8. Gary only has 2 more days left of his Haz Mat course.
9. Today is the 50th birthday of Chief Marc Woodard. He is such a blessing to our family. He has been wonderful to Gary and me. His leadership and mentorship in Gary’s life is so greatly appreciated. He is a man worthy of celebration!
10. I almost had the song “Manic Monday” used as a bed of music for a video we are working on for Sunday’s sermon. Thankfully, Pastor Ted pulled up the actual lyrics and stopped me before the edit.
11. We had a great laugh over the mess up. From now on, I will always read the lyrics to a song before I suggest it for a video, especially if I only know the chorus of the song. You have to watch the verses…they can be sneaky.
12. It looks like the Daily Oklahoman will be doing a story on our Jesus > _________ campaign.
13. Almost 200 people have posted their Jesus > _________ comments on the site Jesusisgreaterthan.com
14. We got to see my sweet nephew, Kaden, for a little bit today. He is such a great kid and I am so glad we got to see him one more time before he heads off to England.
15. Kaden got to go over and visit Peyton too. He told me, “She is so pretty.” Kaden and Peyton were in a wedding together when they were really little and Kaden has had “eyes” for her ever since. We think Peytie is cute too.
16. Kaden is the oldest Hendrickson grandchild. He is several years older, but plays so well with all the little ones. He is a great role model for them.
17. Laura made her signature homemade noodles for everyone. It was nice to have a quick meal with Gary’s family before heading off to church.
18. Gary led worship tonight and it rocked.
19. We had a great night of ministry.
20. We are doing a boys vs. girls offering challenge for the month of April. If the boys win, I buy them all pizza. If the girls win, Frog buys them pizza. So far the boys are winning. But, its okay, our offering was up!
21. We left church before 9:00 p.m. It was so nice to get home a little earlier.
22. Judah stayed awake on the ride home. Bath time is much easier when he is awake.
23. We did not have bad weather. I am so glad it didn’t hail.
24. Jesus understands.
25. I will not only survive, but I will also thrive and prosper.
26. My life is in His hands.
27. I am an overcomer.