Thursday, April 10
My 27 Thanks:
1. Jesus has the power to fix all my problems.
2. He doesn’t need my help.
3. Matthew 26: 53, Jesus says, “Don’t you realize that I could ask my Father for thousands of Angles to protect us, and He would send them instantly?” Jesus has all the power we need at His disposal.
4. The men who came to arrest Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane had NO real power over Jesus. Man can never compare to the power of Jesus.
5. Jesus submitted to them willingly. He willingly died for us.
6. I had to rework my entire morning plans. God loves to give me opportunities to be flexible.
7. I still got everything accomplished on time.
8. I spoke with several more people today who are interested in sending their preschooler to our Jr. Academy. Slow and steady wins the race.
9. We are completely ready for our egg hunt at City Rescue Mission.
10. Abby and I had a quick-lunch together. We rarely get to leave the office for lunch, so it was a nice break.
11. We shared great laughs on our journey to the City Rescue Mission. We got lost in downtown OKC…we are quite the pair.
13. Experiences that make for great future stories.
14. Judah was so excited to see me when I picked him up.
15. Debby and JaQuisha let the kids paint and craft today. The result looked like a ton of fun was had by all. I am so glad Judah gets to spend time with people who love to make messes and have fun.
16. Our awesome facilities team helped remove big, heavy tables out of the KidMotion room.
17. Judah and I enjoyed the warm evening weather.
18. Our neighbor, Ms. Sharon, came over for an evening visit.
19. My friends, John and Holly, are starting on their new house. I am so excited for them.
20. Quick, healthy meals. Judah and I enjoyed eggs and toast for dinner.
21. I finally got my kitchen cleaned. I hate leaving it in a mess. I love when it is clean.
22. I am so thankful for a dishwasher!
23. Judah loves to help:)
24. Judah and I laid in bed and watched My Big Big Friend together. We love that show. It is so cute and sweet.
25. Judah’s laugh.
26. Bedtime snuggles.
27. He will always be my baby boy!