Sunday, April 27
My 27 Thanks:
1. It’s Sunday.
2. Today is my 34th birthday. I am so thankful for life.
3. I received so many birthday blessings and sweet words from friends and family.
4. I have amazing people in my life.
5. Jesus walks in humility. He is always committed in making things right.
6. Even though Peter messed up BIG time, Jesus didn’t hold a grudge. He restored Peter completely.
7. We had a great day of kids ministry at Crossroads.
8. Gary is leading so well in kids worship. I am so proud of him and thrilled to do ministry with him.
9. My kids sang the Happy Birthday song to me.
10. My kids show me so much love.
11. Many men participated in the Resolution ceremony at church. They made commitments to their families and resolved to be the spiritual leader if the home.
12. Pastor Marcia and Dorothy blessed me with two cards. They said the sweetest of things. I treasure their friendship and mentors hip in my life.
13. I have a really sweet, special mom. She always makes me feel like a million bucks. I love her yearly birthday greetings.
14. My mom went through much to have me. I am so thankful for her bravery and determination to have a child.
15. I enjoyed a birthday lunch at Johnny Carinos with friends and family.
16. Free birthday dessert.
17. Because we are hosting a Century Leadership Conference, we cancelled Sunday PM church service so they could setup. It was really nice to have my birthday evening at home with family.
18. Gary gave Judah a haircut. He looked so cute and so grown up!
19. Lots of rest.
20. We got rain, but no severe weather.
21. Friends who live in SE Oklahoma are safe after some severe storms went through the area.
22. Psalm 34.
23. Gary and I enjoyed watching Saving Mr. Banks.
24. My 10K reasons journey has brought great joy to my life. I am so thankful for this journey.
25. A life of thankfulness.
26. I am a different person because of Jesus.
27. I cried out to Him and He heard me. He rescued me.
Sunday, April 27