Saturday, April 26
My 27 Thanks:
1. Gary was supposed to be at the fire station today. But, he took off to spend my birthday weekend with me.
2. I am loved well by my husband.
3. My mom came up to the City to see me for my birthday.
4. She blessed me with perfume and a new outfit. She has great taste.
5. Gary was able to help Pastor Marc and his family move into their new home.
6. Pastor Marc had a lot of people helping them move.
7. They were able to move into a beautiful, large home.
8. My mom, Judah, and I got to go watch my nephew Gage play baseball.
9. They were so cute and played so well. And, all the parents played nice too!
10. Mature parents at sporting events.
11. I sat next to my sis-in-law, Meghan, and we had a fun time catching up.
12. Judah loved going to the concession stand and playing in the playground.
13. My mom supported his love for going to the concession stand.
14. My brother helps coach his son’s team. Kyle is a great coach and he didn’t yell at the kids.
15. The role of a dad in the lives of his kids is absolutely priceless. I saw many dads today who were involved with their kids.
17. Gary is an amazing, words can’t describe, kind of Dad to Judah.
18. My mom and I enjoyed lunch at Qdoba. We both love the same clothes, same perfume, same style of purse, and same food. The older I get the more I realize how much I am like my mom.
19. I am like my mom!
20. My mom had to head back to Durant. She made a quick trip just to see me for my birthday (and to get her hair done)!
21. She made it back home safely.
22. God knew me before I was formed in my mother’s womb.
23. He knitted me together. He is my Creator.
24. He says that I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
25. He created me for a specific purpose.
26. I have enjoyed 33 years of one incredibly blessed life. Yes, there have been moments of sadness, tragedy, despair, and rejection, but shinning brighter have been moments of joy, triumph, hope, and acceptance. With God, you are always a winner!
27. Tomorrow begins a new year of my life.