Wednesday, May 7
My 27 Thanks:
1. Judah and I enjoyed a great morning together and I got to take him to school.
2. I have met some of the sweetest people this year at Antioch school. I am so glad we made an investment to put Judah there this year.
3. In my weakness, God is made strong in me.
4. I can trust Him to guide my steps.
5. God listens to His kids, He also speaks to them.
6. Seasons. We have them in Oklahoma, we also have them in our lives.
7. The Word of God is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path!
8. The Word of God is living. It never a gets old!
9. Today is Jahni Suzanne Tapley’s birthday. Jahni was my college roommate and truly one of the most fun people I have ever had a chance to do life with. I loved my time with Jahni. Distance and life now keeps us apart, but I am so thankful that she is in my life and I am thankful for the time I had with her.
10. All my plants survived the horrible hail storm and winds.
11. Our garage is big enough to house both my 4 Runner and Gary’s parent’s big truck. I am glad Gary got an extra long garage.
12. Our cars were safe from the hail storm.
13. Two of my Kidmin leaders, Brittney Hodges and Lorry Gail Cieri , have been accepted into the same Masters Degree program!
14. Higher Education.
15. I love my check-in team. They have served faithfully with me for 7 years. Ava Hatton is the best check-in leader and serves weekly with grace and faithfulness!
16. Mrs. Debby and Miss JaQuisha did the cutest Mother’s Day activity page with our preschoolers.
17. I saw so many moms reading it with big smiles of joy.
18. The Ranger boys won the offering challenge by $4. I get to buy them pizza.
19. The boys were so excited. They love to win and they love pizza. I am so thankful that I can bless them.
20. Our kids are learning the importance of being a giver right now in the church.
21. Gary and I are cheerful givers. We love to give!
22. Judah loves to give too. He wants to put all the money he finds into his buddy barrel.
23. Judah and Abby shared a very funny, memorable conversation tonight. She will probably share the conversation at Judah’s wedding one day!
24. Judah wore his cowboy boots to church tonight. Shorts and cowboy boots! He was so excited to show Ryder and Rowdy. I love my sweet boy.
25. Judah and I made it home safely from a late night at church.
26. Abby walked out with me. I hate being the last to leave. I am so glad that I have a friend in ministry.
27. I have a storm shelter. It gives me great peace of mind.
Wednesday, May 7