Wednesday, May 14
My 27 Thanks:
1. Today is Judah’s last day of school. He has had such a great year at Antioch.
2. I got to take him to school today.
3. Abby met me at the school and was able to speak with a few of the preschool teachers.
4. We got some great insight for the start of our school.
5. Antioch has been such a blessing and a big help for us.
6. More of my team signed up to help with Sports Camp today.
7. Gary and I enjoyed a nice lunch with our friend, Pastor Travis Jenkins. It was really nice to catch up with him and share stories and resources. We also met his kids pastor and was able to give her some insights into our kids ministry at Crossroads.
8. Travis blessed us with lunch.
9. Shared resources.
10. Judah’s teachers loved our appreciation gift. You can never go wrong with Movie Theater gift cards.
11. Judah and I got to spend a couple of hours at home before church. We enjoyed ice cream to celebrate his last day of school.
12. I even got in a 20 min power nap.
13. Gary always sends me sweet text messages throughout his shift.
14. I married my Dream Come True.
15. Gary is my best friend.
16. He helps me make sense of my feelings when they get a little out of control! Ha ha ha
17. Wednesday night kids ministry at Crossroads has come such a long way in a year.
18. Pastor Marc made a big push on my behalf for Sports Camp. Teens help make Sports Camp really successful.
19. Mrs. Melissa helped me get the teens signed up and emailed me a follow-up report. I so appreciate her help and organization skill!
20. Our Ranger kids had a super fun night flying kites. Mrs. Suzanne always has fun stuff planned for her class.
21. Mrs. Tressa told me how much my card meant to her. She said she still reads it for encouragement.
22. Hand written cards.
23. I spent the evening with our preschoolers. Such a sweet group of kids.
24. I loved watching Judah participate in Praise and Worship. That makes a mommy’s heart smile!
25. Because it was so late when we got home, Judah and I decided a “wash cloth” bath was good enough for the night!
27. God has a plan for me.
Wednesday, May 14